Xbox got the games Xbox got the games

Animation is really good but the voice acting needs work. As for the whole "console wars" thing, really it isn't that there are obnoxious Sony fan boys or Microsoft fan boys. There are just simply obnoxious people. Whether it be Nintendo, PC, Sony or Microsoft. Either way not bad just the voice of the xbox guy wasn't great.

megadrivesonic responds:

Yeah i agree the VO needs work, now that the new mic is hopefully the voice quality will be better, and i've learned a lot since then so i know we wont have this issue again( i hope).

Animation Test Animation Test

Like something that came out of my worse nightmares...in a good way. I don't know what to say about this. Its disturbing and weird but so well done. Not sure what to make out of it but as you said no proper story. Honestly though sometimes things don't need proper stories. They can just be weird. The visuals in this were really good and I was entertained in a really odd way. Nice work. Best thing I have seen all night.

test-object responds:

Why, thanks for the nice response.

BOYZ BOYZ

Honestly its not that terrible for a beginner animator. I mean ok the animation is not good but...its not hard to look at either. It reminds me of the early Eddsworld episodes and look how big that got. You got potential man. I'm still not a great animator and your work is a lot better then mine when I first started. Comedy wise I did laugh a lot more then I thought I was when I started watching. So yeah, its not great but as far as beginner animations go I could see you getting way better. So I'll rate you as a beginner and give you a 4. Though that is as a beginner. Try to make your animations look better if you want a wider audience.

ItsJoeTime responds:

Thanks BemToonis. I'll keep that in mind.

Giant Monster Giant Monster

Best game ever. Me and my friend are doing a lets play on it.